Blog posts tagged with 'sound mixer input'

Dynacord mixer lamp input

What you see on many mixers is a lamp input (LAMP). Most mixers have this input for the convenience of the recorder.

Line input in the mixer

Line input is commonly used to connect electronic devices. Electronic tools such as a computer, lab, or any high-level signal device such as additional mixers, effects, and so on.

Mixer microphone input

This input, also known as the Mic input in mixers, usually has an XLR connector. This connector is usually used to connect a microphone to mixers. This type of input is also known as a cannon.

Building sound mixers

The construction of the mixer is one of the most important issues that any sound engineer should be familiar with. An analog mixer board is divided into several parts.